Sunday, July 16, 2006

Class of '66 reunion night II - Photography help!

MAYVILLE, New York - The second night of the SWCS Class of '66 reunion was fabulous - a great cocktail party, followed by great food, followed by hours of dancing.

The only non-fabulous part was the camera I was relying on for this blog took the opportunity to take unusable photos. Not just fuzzy - totally unusable.

Merde!

But there at two pieces of good news:

First, there were at least a dozen other people taking tons of photos who, I hope, will forward me some shots by email for posting. I especially hope to get one of the group shot - even my fuzzy version is interesting.

Second, I took video (which worked well) of the dinner and a LOT of the dancing. I haven't reviewed the entire tape yet, but if it shows all the jumping and screaming, there will be some good stills to pull from it - and it might make just a good video to distribute if I can make it into a 'rockumentary' using some of the stills and music.

If you have photos from night II and could send me a couple via email, I would appreciate it.

In the meantime, here's two more photos from our earlier foray at the See Zurh House in Bemus.

Craig Fransen & Sharon Ticknor
Craig Fransen and Sharon Ticknor (Class of 69, I believe...)

Randy Carlson & Larry Nelson
Randy Carlson & Larry Nelson

No comments: