Monday, July 17, 2006

SWCS Class of '66 Reunion: some Day 2 photos

MAYVILLE, New York - My photographic & technical incompetence remains, but I have been seriously bailed out by Randy Carlson and Bonnie Anderson already.

And, if you have noticed the photo at the top here, I hope to see some shots from Linda Davidson and Sue Guertin sometime, too.

My head is still reeling (and not just from the numerous $7.50 glasses of wine at Webbs). So many people, so many memories. I've been writing notes as fast as I could ever since we left, to jog my memory for future musings.

I'm posting just a few shots at a time and will try to figure out a rational (and easily accessible system) for people to find pictures.

One quick way to see larger versions of these photos is to click on them, which should take you to Flickr.com, where I have them all posted in their original size. The newest photos I am posting in full-size, so when you look at it (or download it to your computer) you should get lots of details.

My apologies to people who would like the photos to be just a little fuzzy. Sometimes technology is a little too good.

More photos later today or tomorrow, my amigos. It is already 90 degrees here in Valois and headed toward 100. Seneca Lake is callling.

Bonnie Anderson and ...
(from the left) Bonnie Anderson-Byrne, Bryan Larson, Lee Anderson (seated) Mrs. Lee (Marge Anderson) and Sue Siecker

Golfing buddies
The Golfers - names to follow, but try your own hand at identifications...

No comments: