Sunday, July 16, 2006

A migraine kept Cheryl Towers from the reunion


Cheryl Towers
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
PITTSBURGH, Penn. - Three days of a migraine headache (leading up to this weekend's Class of '66 reunion) kept Cheryl from attending she told me today in an email.

I would have mentioned it earlier, but I was so flummoxed by the combination of my camera not working, endless glasses of Pinot Grigio at Webb's and dancing to "Shout" with Shelly Kales that I didn't post her news.

Sorry Cheryl, you missed a wild party.

And today a large contingent of folks were going to Midway Park for rollerskating and a barbecue.

Admiral Fox and I bailed, however, opting instead to getting back to Seneca Lake before the nearly 100-degree temperatures were predicted to hit. The Buick made it, though without airconditioning it was still damned hot the last hour.

I also neglected to mention that in addition to getting lots of kudos at the reunion for doing this blog, Gloria Boutelle presented me with an entire case of Mallo Cups as a special thanks.

Gloria Boutelle
Gloria Boutelle

Gloria, my dentist will probably hate you, but thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: