Friday, July 21, 2006

Class of '66 reunion - the party isn't over

VALOIS, New York - There is a great scene in the movie "Animal House" in which the late John Belushi says, "Over? Over! It's not over until we say it's over."

I kind of feel that way about last weekend. I had so much fun - and so much fun reconnecting with people - that I don't want to let it go.

It's not over until we say it's over.

Ok, it's over for right now...

But, so is my New York trip for this summer, as the car is packed for the trip to the airport and tomorrow I will be in Sacramento where it is expected to top about 107 degrees. When I refill the hot tub, I won't bother to turn on the heater.

But I promised a number of folks at the reunion that I would keep posting photos and stories and news updates about classmates for a awhile.

And I still have a video to edit.

By the way, if you to to Flickr.com and type in SWCS or Class of '66 in the search you will pull up lots of the photos I have posted.

And if you would like the highest resolution version of the group shot at the beginning of today's posting, let me know and I will email it to you directly. Some folks don't have fast enough Internet connections to take the 1.3 MB file...

Great reunion amigos. More reunions, please.

At the table

Rick Shevalier (standing at right)

Steve Larson and Pete Dawson

Jim Lindell, seated

No comments: