Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fast start for the SWCS Class of '66 40th reunion

See Zurh House scene
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
BEMUS POINT, New York - The first night of the Class of '66 reunion got off to a great start with members of the class, spouses, friends and people from other SWCS classes swarming the sidewalk in front of the See Zurh House, all chattering like monkeys.

And, as a total blast from the past, several folks got yelled at by the See Zurh House folks for wandering around off the premises with beers in their hands.

Boy did that bring back memories!

The hardest part was getting to talk with people for more than two seconds. As soon as I would get chatting, I would spot someone who had just arrived who I wanted to greet. And there were some folks I never did get a chance to talk to, like Jim Nelson. Maybe tonight.

My wife Sylvia took a lot of photos and I have posted some with this blog. Flashes were going off all night and I hope that some of those photos get emailed to me and, if so, I'll try to post them here or on my Flickr.com page.

Tonight is round II at Webb's Resort where after hours of testing our vocal chords (and capacity for imbibing various beverages) last night at the See Zurh House, we will add fine dining and some dancing.

Shelly & Cory Kales & Fitz
Shelly Kales, Cory Kales & Fitz

Linda Davidson, Darlene Gavert & Kathy Anderson
Linda Davidson, Darlene Gavert & Kathy Anderson

Outside the See Zurh House
Jack Eckdahl talking to Fitz

Dan Flanagan, Class President & First Lady
Class President Dan Flanagan with First Lady

Lee Johnson
Lee Johnson, tan, fit & rested

Cathy Lindstrom Prince
Cathy Lindstrom Prince - she made it!

Celeste Windoft, Mike Coon & Dana Bolles
Celeste Windoft Bolles, Mike Coon & Dana Bolles

Dianne Hagglund, Linda Davidson, Marianne Jim & Linda Anderson
Dianne Hagglund, Linda Davidson, Marianne Jim & Linda Anderson

No comments: