Friday, June 09, 2006

And now, heeeeeeerrrrrrrre's DANA!!!!!


Dana Bolles
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
JAMESTOWN, New York - Today's email contained a missive from
Dana Bolles, someone I've tried to track via the Internet for months and I know Randy et al have sent snail mail about the reunion to his address.

Here's what Dana said today:

=============

Hello Mike.

Thank you for taking the time to search me out and contact my wife. I have spent some time out of the country and am finally getting caught up on my e-mails.

Hard to believe it's been 40 years since roaming the halls at swcs. I will attend, and if I can help in some way, just drop me an e-mail. I'm looking forward to seeing you and other classmates.

Celeste (windoft) and I are still married (35 years) and will come together.


=============

The last time I remember seeing Dana, he was standing with an electric guitar and I believe Moonbrooke Country Club. We're going to have to get some information about this "I have spent some time out of the country..."

This reunion is really rounding up the old gang.

Here's Dana's email address:

danasplace@adelphia.net

No comments: