Sunday, June 04, 2006

John Rupp's Hawaii ceremony - a photo collage

KAUAI, Hawaii - John Rupp's friends and family held a celebration in honor of John on May 13 - a giant Aloha.

This collage with today's posting shows how John went out, Hawaiian-style.

If you want a larger version of this photo, just click on it and it will take you to my Flickr page.

In other SWCS news, Tom Priester is about to arrive here in Sacramento to officiate at the the NCAA Track and Field Trials at my university, California State University, Sacramento.

Yup, the very Tom who taught P.E. and was the butt of waaaaay too many jokes.

My granddaughter and I will pick up Tom at the airport Tuesday and hope to take in some of the track events. We will probably go to the early morning or evening stuff. Temperatures on the track will probably be in the high 90s this coming week. Too damned hot for me.

Watch for photos of Tom next week.

No comments: