Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas greetings from Dianne Hagglund

JAMESTOWN, New York - The following Christmas missive goes out to all classmates from Dianne Hagglund, to whom I apologize if I misspelled her last name - I'm in San Francisco on my way to Mexico to celebrate Christmas on a surfboard with a margarita in my hand.

Here's Dianne's note:

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.You talk of the cold and the frozen lake.Not this year ! It has been very mild ,the lake isn't frozen and today the temperature is about 44.

I was also thinking how different the holidays are now from 40 years ago.Then we wanted that new sweater or shirt, money or any other gadget we thought out friends might be envious of.Today we all want about the same thing.We want health,happiness for our children and granchildren.We also want health for ourselves so we can enjoy the time we spend with them.So that is what i wish to all of you this Christmas season, health and happiness!

I had earlier this year suggested we all write in Mike's blog. Since i didn't get to talk to everyone at the reunion, maybe you could write and tell us a few of the things you have done since we walked tha halls of SWCS.

We know what Mike is up to and Alan,and a few others.

Another time i will let you in on my 40 years after SWCS.

Take care everyone, stay safe this holiday season and enjoy your family to the fullest. Until we meet again in the summer of 2007,

Dianne(also known as Hag)

Dianne Hagglund and amigas
Diane and her three amigas last summer at Bemus Point

No comments: