Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yes, more table shots and more dance photos


Dinner for five?
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
MAYVILLE, New York - The well is almost dry, but not quite, of contributed photos from the SWCS Class of '66 Reunion, held more than a week ago. In the top photo, Sue Guertin-Chandler (on the right), Marianne jim (seated next to her) and Gloria Boutelle Olson are all pretty recognizable.

I believe the blonde head belongs to Linda Davidson, but I can't be sure.

I spent a good part of today trying to figure out what to put on the memorial brick for John Rupp. I have space for three lines with 15 characters each, which is barely room for me to say hello, let alone craft a snappy brick-eulogy.

So, I'll take any suggestions. Limericks are ok, too. John would appreciate a funny ditty on his brick.

There once was a lad from Lakewood... (won't work - too long).

I finally watched the video of the dancing, by the way, and, well, mercifully enough the lighting is pretty bad. In other words, we all look pretty good dancing! I'll see what I can do with it when I try to import it into my movie program.

In the meantime, here's a few dance shot stills that I'll incorporate into the video.

The stroll
Doing the stroll

Yet another shot of Fitz and Shelley Kales
Fitz & Shelley Kales

Kathy Lindstrom shows some style
Kathy Lindstrom shows real style

No comments: