Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A record of what we did, when we did it

JAMESTOWN, New York - The photo of the page didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but you can pretty clearly see Chris Henderson, Greg Taft, Marianne Jim and Rick Shevalier.

The text might be a little more obscure.

These were the pages that listed what activities you did, what teams you were on and for some of us slackers, well, the listing was a little thin.

In my case, due to some slip up somewhere (no doubt my fault, somehow), my vast list of high school activities doesn't appear.

I know I did a few things: the newspaper, the track squad, wrestling and very short stretch on the football team. Not much, now that I look at it.

But pretty soon we will get the chance to jog each other's memories about what we did do - and didn't do.

No comments: