Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some photos of classmate John Rupp


John at Christmas
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Paula Rupp was kind enough to send me a nice note and several photos of John.

The one here at the top is from Christmas time (note the Christmas lights, detectives), the other two that follow are from just days before he passed away.

Paula captioned the one with the cap as "Facing Future."

The other shot is of John with their daughter Noelani.

I have been quite remiss in my blogging responsibilities - both here and at my other blog site - which I will try to remedy in future days.

But whether I get my writing engine revved or not, it's May, classmates, and that means that less than three months from now, we will take Bemus Point and Mayville by storm as the SWCS Class of '66 reunites.

John Rupp lakeside

John & Noelani

No comments: