Sunday, May 22, 2005

Issue of photographic quality is a good one

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - I've received several requests to make the photos here bigger, sharper, more focused, etc... It's not just your old eyes that can't handle it.

Most of the photos I have received are relatively low resolution (or slightly out of focus)the combination of which makes for some pretty fuzzy looking shots. The yearbook copies I was making (and will make when I get my new camera) were higher resolution.

As we get older as the vision goes, everything seems to have that soft focus.

The photo today comes from Shirley Adams' collection from the 10th reunion. And it should have a caption under it explaining that it is Barbara Pilkey in the center with JoAnn Harp off to the left. And the guy hanging onto Barbara? Got me? I'll guess her husband or boyfriend. Any clues out there?

If the caption is not there, I'm going to have to have words with my photo hosting service which is getting as erratic as I am.

Grrrrr.

No comments: