Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The SWCS Class of '66 reunion is on! Are you coming?


LAKEWOOD, New York - Now that the date for the 50th reunion of the Class of '66 is set (July 2, 2016), the next question is: Are you coming?


Survivors of July's SWCS 60s reunion at the Lakewood Legion 
The on-the-ground organizing team in Lakewood/Jamestown is scouting sites and would like to get a rough head count to know how big a venue to secure. (My vote? Huge! Huge!)

Sooooo... if you think that July 2, 2016 is a good date to come and have a party with classmates, please let Randy Carlson know.

This is Randy's email.

And as soon as you say "I'm in!" I will post your name on the Class of '66 website in the upper left hand corner. Even if you are not 100 percent sure, raise your hand anyway... If later on you can't make it, well, someone can give you a hall pass.

And please, if you have ideas for the reunion of any kind, please pass those along, too...

In separate post in the next week (or so!), I'll be asking people for contact information for some of our classmates with whom I have lost touch.

Did I really say, with whom? My SWCS English teachers would be proud.


No comments: