Saturday, February 02, 2008

It looks like Mexico in 2011 for some folks

LA MANZANILLA, Jalisco, Mexico - The poll closed early this morning (early for me, anyway) that I posted about the idea of having an SWCS Class of '66 reunion here in Mexico.

And it seems like for at least 20 members of the class, it's a swinging idea.

Here's the results:

Mexico reunion poll results
Polls results

The colors are a little hard to read, but 19 people said 'Si,' a lot of people want to do it where I live here on Costa Alegre (fine with me, and can this town throw a party!). Only two folks said 'no.' Que lastima.

Free tequila seemed like an incentive, too, and given that we have a distillery very nearby, well, lots of things are possible.

That 45th reunion is three years away - but given how time has speeded up recently, I'll started talking with the queen of all class reunions (Cathy Lindstrom Prince) about how to get this thing off the ground. Or is on the ground?

Hasta luego, amigos.

1 comment:

SnoresLikeBuffalo said...

Twenty four hours to vote? Hell, the Florida polls seemed to be open longer than that.

Some of us are still waking up from their sedatives (pass the coffee, please...)!

I do like the idea of a reunion in Mexico. Can I get the franchise on vacation planning? LOL!

Where is the nearest sea kayak rental shop?