Monday, November 06, 2006

Allan Winger has joined the blogosphere...


Allan Winger, 1966
Originally uploaded by Brite Lights photos.
CYBERSPACE - Allan Winger joined the ranks of those of us who labor (this is labor?) in the blogsphere with his new blog, announced to most you via email in the last day or so.

This blogging is contagious, no doubt about it.

I listed Allan's blog on my list of links, so you don't even need to bookmark the url - but I still would advise it.

The more hits he gets from people reading, the more likely he will keep writing. It's a vicious, and fun, circle.

I'm sitting at my keyboard, alternately working, answering emails and then jumping back on the blogging bandwagon just for fun.

In my electronic travels through cyberspace, I ran across this poster, with which I can realllly relate.

It's not a big sea bass?

No comments: