Thursday, April 06, 2006

Yahoo Discussion list for Class of '66 lives!


Yahoo Discussion list
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
LAKEWOOD, New York - The Class of '66 discussion list (started by Allan Winger) is alive and well, I discovered today, after Allan walked me through getting re-connected to Yahoo.

Allan Winger, 1966
Allan

The url is to the right, along with some other links worth taking a look at.

And while I have your attention (sort of) I wanted to mention again that I am very happy to take any submissions (as in stories, photos, graphics, etc...) and post them on this site.

I'm pretty open to submissions. I mean, kee-rist, look at the one I put yesterday slamming
me. I'm not shy about publishing what people want to read or see. (Uh-oh! Forget it John Rupp. The Hooters' pictures will remain on my other daily blog, From Where I Sit.)

The graphic today is sort of indicative of the process of the Yahoo site, and also can be what we use here.

You send, Allan posts. You send to me, I post. It's a good system.

Later, amigos.

No comments: