Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Letters, we get letters, we get lots and lots...


mailboxes
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
SACRAMENTO, N.Y. - As I wrote the headline for this entry, I realized that some people might think I received another nastygram from someone.

Nope. Sorry to give that impression.

But given the relative slowness of snail mail from Western New York to California, I could have another little piece of un-fan mail on the way - little indeed.

The purpose of today's blog (Purpose? He has a purpose today?) is to post a list of names and the street addresses
(or post office boxes) of classmates. These are addresses for folks for whom we do not have any email contacts, but who have been sent a letter inviting the folks to July's festivities. Randy Carlson says he thinks the addresses are pretty solid, so...

I see a couple of folks on the list living here in California (Julie Smith and Ingrid Lundgren) who I'm going to get in contact with. I drive by Julie Smith's town on the way to my sailboat every weekend. And when I go to San Francisco, Ingrid Lundgren lives in a very nice part of town where Admiral Fox and I go for lunch frequently.

I don't know if I will be able to cajole either Julie or Ingrid to come to the reunion, but if they do live at the addresses listed, I will try to find out a little about what they are up to and have been doing to share when we all get together.

I know everyone is busy as a cat covering shit (learned that little expression living in Lakewood..), but if you took just a minute and dropped an actual note (with a stamp, amigos, with a stamp) to someone on that list and asked them to get in contact with you, they might respond. Time for the personal touch.

Below are the lists, which, as with other images, you can click on to get a bigger, more
more 57-year-old eyes friendly list. Oh! And see if you recognize our classmate in the photo at the bottom...

Class List I - SWCS, Class of '66

Class list II - SWCS, Class of '66
Ingrid Lundgren, from our yearbook

No comments: