Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Carol Nunn and Allan Winger - classmates reunited

LANGHORNE, Pennsylvania - Allan Winger took one look at the list Randy Carlson passed along and realized that Carol Nunn was practically a neighbor.

Here's Allan's email that he sent me with the photo you see here:

==============

Carol Nunn (Morganti) was still at the address that you gave us yesterday. I took my daughter and a camera along. She was really surprised when I gave her my ID Card and she read my name. It's been forty years. We had a nice long talk with her and her husband Phil. She wants to come to the reunion. I gave her copies of that Reunion stuff that Randy Carlson sent us all.

Oh yeah, she's really looking hard for Roberta Lindbeck Knight. So if you hear anything, pass it on to me and I'll make sure she gets it.

Allan

===================
Allan also sent along this photo of Carol with her husband Phil:

Carol and her husband, Phil

Anyone else been able to sleuth out someone from the most recent list?

Anyone have any photos?

In the meantime, there's a couple of other items for your attention.

First, this from Gloria Boutelle:
Gloria Boutelle
=============
Hi again,
Gavert, McIntire first name is Darlene not Susan.
Also Kathy Widrig Bradley no longer has an email address but her snail mail address is 172 Little Creek Drive Rochester, NY 14616. Wish someone could talk her into attending reunion.
=============

Oh!!!! And one more thing. Marcia Carlson sent along this missive:
Marcia Carlson
=============
Not sure if this is of any use to anybody, but I can add a snail mail address to your list. You never know, I might see one or two classmates on this side of the pond one day.... Steve, I recognise the location of your recent picture. I believe you’re standing on the Millennium Bridge, on the south bank, near the new Tate Gallery. Next time you’re planning a visit, do contact me! Perhaps we can organise high tea or a pint somewhere...

Marcia Carlson Hein
87 Granville Road
Hillingdon, Uxbridge
Middlesex UB10 9AF
UK


No comments: