Monday, April 18, 2005

What is Bill Taylor doing in this photograph?


Science brains
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
JAMESTOWN, NY - When you thumb through the Southwestern Central High School yearbook, you see all kinds of things and every once in awhile a glaring inconsistency.
Such as what is Bill Taylor doing in this picture?
It looks like a science club - with all the usual suspects. And Ed Smith (er, Mr. Smith) in the back gives away that this is probably the Physics Club (did we have one?) or some other science-based group, all posed sooooooo nicely for the yearbook camera.
I just don't remember Bill as having a great love of science, or school for that matter. And the sports coat! Jaysus!
It reminds me of the photo of the Trojan staff (the first blog photo listed) in which Jim Lindell is wearing glasses.
Jim Lindell, didn't wear glasses, but he certainly looked in place in that shot.
When I finished up my B.A. degree in California (at my FOURTH college), my degree was in English with a minor in physics.
Maybe I should have borrowed a sports coat and crashed this photo, too.
What ever happened to Bill anyway?

No comments: