Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More links, more photos, more, more, more!

PARADISE VILLAGE MARINA, Nayarit, Mexico - The Class of '66 blog might not be updated day to day for the next few days, because I will be in Mexico, boogie boarding, swilling margaritas and generally NOT doing any work.
That's not exactly true, because I will be working on getting 'Sabbatical' ready for her trip from Puerto Vallarta to San Diego, a trip my delivery captain son is going to be taking, not me.
Three weeks of beating to weather - and not making any consulting money to pay for the trip - seemed like a bad idea.
I do have some SWCS photos, new links, and weird ideas for blog entries (of course, of course) that will show up in the next week.
So don't give up on the page.
And if anyone can give me a link to anything that would call up Randy Carlson's business website (he does have one, doesn't he?) I would appreciate it.
Rah, rah, ree, kick 'em in the knee...

Fitz

No comments: