Friday, October 13, 2023

About that 60th SWCS Class of '66 reunion

 POINT RICHMOND, Calif. - I was just listening a Bob Seger song in which he laments how quickly 20 years had gone by.

Well amigos, it was back in March of this year that more than 20 classmates said "YES" to participating in a Class of '66 reunion in 2026. The names are listed to the left. My apologies for the names being a little small and hard to read. I'm having some tech issues that require someone considerably younger than me to fix.

That said, I just wanted to throw out a reminder that at least 20+ of us have already say 'let's do it' and so whatever magic has to happen to make it happen will need to happen. That's a lot of 'happen' to be squished into one sentence.


By my guesstimates, most of us from the Class of '66 are either 75 or are going to hit that mark soon. But my work with Dynamic Aging 4 Life magazine tells me that's just a number, nothing to be afraid of. So take the plunge and raise your hand for our 60th.

If you think you might want attend and your name isn't on the list, let me and I'll pop it up there pronto. And I might even figure out how to make the names easier to read.

Enjoy your day today - and days to come.

I plan to.

No comments: