Friday, May 06, 2022

Lakewood elementary photo - who do you recognize?

 Classmates:

The photo below was posted on Facebook by Dave Carlson Friday. He wasn't sure who the teacher of the class was and he thinks it was 5th grade. 

I see that Conrad Wilson is in the photo. And I am pretty sure he was in my 5th grade at Lakewood Elementary in Mr. Augustine Gugino's class. Perhaps it was 4th grade?

But even though I know a lot of names of others, I don't remember them in Mr. Gugino's class.

Here's the photo...


Here's my best guesses putting names to the photo:

Front row, left to right: Jim Nelson, (don't know) Conrad Wilson, Pat Flynn, Dan Loucks

Row two, l-r: JoAnn Harp, Sue Kettle, Fritzie Johnson, Cheryl Youngberg, (don't know), Becky Schroth

Row three, l-r: (don't know, Peggy Putney, Dottie Chamberlain, Mick Olsen, (don't know), (don't know) Sue Post, Sue Guertin

Row four, l-r: Tim Palmer, Dan Sundquist, (don't know) Dave Carlson,  Jim Lindell, (don't know), (don't know) Rick Shevalier and (don't know).

No comments: