Thursday, May 05, 2016

SWCS Class of '66 reunion - look who's coming in July


MAYVILLE, New York - The list of Who's Who (as in who is coming to the 50th reunion) is posted on the left hand side of this class website.

But it seemed fitting to post yearbook photos of the attendees. 

Over course of the next few weeks, I will post pix of people who have indicated they will be coming to the soiree(s). In some cases, if a classmate's photo didn't appear in the yearbook, I'll try to find something circa 1966. 

Randy Carlson and his merry band of Class of '66 reunion organizers have been working hard on this thing since last July. It's going to be a great party, both Friday night and Saturday.

We might all have to stay awake until 10 p.m.!

Here's the first five likely attendees, in the order they appear on the list:





Becky Schroth




1 comment:

SnoresLikeBuffalo said...

Hey Mike, I'll buy your next book if you don't post my pic! :-D Just kidding, but I'll bet there are some who might not want their old pic posted. BTW, I don't really want my old pic posted but I'll be buying your next book, either way.