Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The 2007 reunion for classes from 1960-1970

JAMESTOWN, New York - Randy Carlson forwarded me this notice about the meeting of the group putting together the 1960-1970 reunion next summer.

The date has been now tentatively (?) set for July 7 - a little early in the summer for me to sojourn to Jamestown, but not impossible.

Randy said he will attend the meeting to defend our class honor and will no doubt have more details after that. Ten years of SWCS grads. Good grief. If you think you had trouble recognizing classmates you graduated with, how about people from other classes?

I would be pretty good at recognizing people from the Class of '65 and Class of '67, but beyond that, I'm not so sure. It would be fun to run into Jim Burk and Dan Harp again (Class of '64) or perhaps Sandy Carlson (Class of '67).

I haven't had too much time lately to write about our class and last summer's reunion. I was reminded today that I still have an hour or so of video to edit and put music to for the stuff I shot, mostly of us dancing like we were 18 again.

HOT HOT HOT, everyone. Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole.

In the meantime, we'll wait for word from Randy to see if this duck is really going to lift off the lake.

No comments: