Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dancing feet and the Class of '66 reunion


Take the Lead
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - My doctor said my knee is ok for bicycling, tennis, walking, even kicking a soccer ball.

But running is out and so is doing the Twist.

Quelle dommage!

But he said the tango, the East Coast Swing, the stroll, the Hucklebuck (whatever that is!) and pretty much all kinds of weird permutations are ok.

I see that I have been somewhat remiss in posting any blogs (Somewhat?). No excuses from this end. Just some life intervened and so did the opportunity to write a feasibility study for $$$$$$$$.

The consulting fee turned out to be exactly the same as what I paid for a hot tub for my back yard. Isn't it funny how math works sometimes?

While I was dozing at the blog keyboard, I think everyone in the class should have received the link to Lee Anderson's web site. If not, here it is:

  • Homeport

  • Lee's site will detail out why he won't be doing the Twist either, but don't count him out entirely. I used to play tennis against a student of mine who was in a wheelchair.

    You guessed it, he whipped me every set worse than John Rupp used to.

    By the way, send those song requests in. The reunion is about six weeks away.

    Six weeks?

    Gawd.

    No comments: