Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yearbook photos that just keep on giving

JAMESTOWN, NY - I'm guessing that no one in this photo ever ran for public office. Had they, well, do I need to go there?

I believe this was some part of some basketball, inter-class game but whenever I thumb through the yearbook and see it, I always pause and wonder what these guys told their kids when they got ahold of the SWCS yearbook - or now grandkids, I suppose.

Although now that I think about it, anyone see that photo featuring Barry Bonds?
  • Barry Bonds as Paula Abdul

  • Anyway, can anyone out there name all six of these beauties from our yearbook? I'm pretty sure I see Lou Acquisto and Bill Taylor on the right and I think Bill's younger brother Pete on the other end of this chorus line. And maybe Gary Zebrowski? But I can't be certain.

    In other news, the countdown clock for the Class of '66 40th reunion is getting louder, and yesterday Randy Carlson received an email from Dotti Holdsworth who says she will be there with her husband. Here is her yearbook shot from 1966, one she's probably happy to show the kids and grandkids.

    Dotti Holdsworth
    Dotti (Holdsworth) Carlson

    I don't know what number Dotti and her husband's attendance brings us up to, but I hope to sometime soon to publish a full list of who has committed to coming to all - or part - of the bash July 14-16.

    Is it really only four months away?


    No comments: