Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Class of '66 reunion - a photographer's paradise


Digital Camera Grande
Originally uploaded by Brite light photos.
MAYVILLE, New York - With the reunion only a few days away, this is a gentle reminder that you might want to bring your cameras to the events. Many of our classmates who are unable to attend are going to want to see who was there and what went on.

And yes, they also are curious what the 58-year-old versions of of us look like, compared to those yearbook pix.

As Randy Carlson emailed me, "What happens in Mayville does not necessarily stay in Mayville."

I wish my camera was as impressive as the unit in the photo with today's blog, but, well, it's not. Still, my Nikon Coolpix does a good job. (Thank God for autofocus, though.)

On another note, we all need to say thank you to Becky Scowden, who unfortunately will not be attending the reunion, after initially thinking she would be coming to Bemus and Mayville. The money she sent in will be used to pay for the class "brick." Thanks Becky!
Becky Scowden

I'll be doing a brick for classmate John Rupp - it was one of the last things he said before passing away.

I also received the following photo (to update the one I ran several days ago) from Jim and Pam Carr, with their son Michael, after he received his master's degree this spring in Boston.

The Carrs

No comments: